Here's a quick recap of the reasons Suzanne Venker blames women for fewer American heterosexual marriages:
1."Women aren't women anymore."
2. "In a nutshell, women are angry."
3. "After decades of browbeating the American male, men are tired. Tired of being told there's something fundamentally wrong with them. Tired of being told that if women aren't happy, it's men's fault."
4. "The so-called rise of women has not threatened men. It has pissed them off."
5. "Men want to love women, not compete with them. They want to provide for and protect their families — it's in their DNA. But modern women won't let them."
6. "Feminism serves men very well: They can have sex at hello and even live with their girlfriends with no responsibilities whatsoever."
7. "If men today are slackers, and if they're retreating from marriage en masse, women should look in the mirror and ask themselves what role they've played to bring about this transformation."
The trolling. Oh, the trolling.
keyboard shortcuts: V vote up article J next comment K previous comment